Peony Jewellery

Here is a sneak peak at my latest line. I can't wait to introduce you to my full blooming peony jewellery this weekend at the Peony festival in Oshawa. I think I will call it "forever blooms" but I am not 100% certain as of yet. I will be adding these and all my jewellery on ETSY, or some other venue in the coming months. It is allot of work, but because I won't be doing many shows this summer, I thought I'd at the least get it all online. So, without further ado, may I present to you forever blooms!
a more traditional style with a tail of crystals
side view to show some more detail
modern drop finish. I will have about 5 of these available.

view from above, shows how you would see it while wearing it

another birds eye view of the three full blooms

not peonies, but similar pink flowers with modern ear hooks, all solid sterling silver too

made with a tail too, but shorter and works well on a choker chain, only one available


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intrinsic values getting turned on

Post show comments...

Hand-made customized grief bracelet