fourth day of peony trials

Hey, I think I have solved the peony puzzle! Three different canes were pulled, the careful layering of dots, I think 12 in total for each flower, then three flowers per bead, and then covering all the opaque glass with the final encasing. It is not that easy and many techniques are used. Not that I am any kind of a glass master, far from it, but these do take a fair bit of skill to make. These here have a tiny bit of glass scum, but I think they still look pretty good, even from the side view, shown on the far right. Okay, heading to make some more, and hopefully I'll catch the scum before it gets added. This new line will be my "always in full bloom" series. If there is any interest, I will make a PDF. Click on the photo to get a real up close of the detail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intrinsic values getting turned on

Innisfil Studio Tour

Peony Heaven and the weather, possibly from the other side...