Beyond The Garden Gate Christmas Show and Sale

all weekend - Friday to Sunday, Nov 11, 12 & 13th (10AM–4PM)


I think I am all ready for this weekend! It is the second weekend in November 2016, and I am in a local show here in Port Hope called, "Beyond the Garden Gate" The Second Annual Christmas Show and Sale, on the outskirts of Port Hope, on County Road 65. I will be joining 10 talented artists for a fun-filled weekend of helping you choose appropriate and beautiful Christmas gifts for your family and friends. It is a both a beautiful setting, wait until you see the driveway, and a really lovely venue. The last time I was there a client said to me, and I quote "isn't it great to have a One-of-A-Kind sale right here in Port Hope!" So, I'm really looking forward to this weekend and seeing you all!

This weekend I will have on display my clear hollow beads, some new light blue foils, (silver leaf encased in a light blue transparent glass), my fairly new tulips, my infamous peonies, and many other favourites including black and whites. People have asked me to bring loose beads in addition to the finished pieces, so I will have some of these beads as well as large-hole beads for fitting the pandora-like bracelets.

As promised in a previous blog, I'd like to offer my readers (and of course any new clients who read this as well), a discount for multiple purchases this weekend! Just mention a "3-2-1 sale" for the multiple purchase discount offer. It is my way to say thank you for your continued patronage which simply allows me to continue with this amazing medium and to create timeless pieces for your wearing pleasure. When you mention the 3-2-1 sale, and yes, please, you do have to mention it to me directly when paying for your purchase so I can apply the discounts for you!

I will offer you a discount for the second item you purchase, and an even bigger discount for the third item you purchase. It will work in an ascending order of value, meaning the third item, and least expensive purchase will be given 50% off, and the second item, more expensive than the third item but not more than the first will be offered a 25% discount off of the listed price!
Just by purchasing one other item, lesser in value than the first piece, you will be given 25% off of the listed price. A third item, less expensive than both the first and second item, would qualify for an even larger discount, an additional 50% off of the listed price!
This means that if you picked three items, the least expensive of the three items will be your third item, and it qualifies for a 50% off, the next item in value will be the second item and it will be given 25% off, and the first item being the most expensive item will not be offered any discount.

On a certain level, it is in the spirit of Christmas, which means after you buy something for yourself, there is an incentive to buy something for somebody else... hoho. I hope all of this makes sense! Bottom line is that you'll save money if you mention the 3-2-1 sale. So to clarify, if you have a 20$, an 80$ and a 245$ item, the 80$ item gets a 25% discount, and the 20$ item gets a 50% discount. You are most welcome to purchase more than three items, but only the 2nd and 3rd items will be discounted. However, I'm sure we can work something out if you buy more than three items and if you picked three items of equal value, it still qualifies, if you mention the 3-2-1 sale!
So please just mention you heard about the 3-2-1 sale if you are buying multiple pieces of jewellery, or just a bunch of loose beads, and I'll pass along the savings to you.

I thank you ahead of time for coming out this weekend and don't forget that I still do commissions with 50% down, or payed in full for a two week delivery! There are still a few weeks before the winter holidays and before Christmas. Ho Ho HO. Cheerio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intrinsic values getting turned on

Hand-made customized grief bracelet

Post show comments...